CAN YOU PROMO ME?
No. I'm sorry, but unless I'm doing promos willingly, do not send me messages asking to promo you.
CAN I USE ONE OF YOUR GIFS AS A REACTION GIF/ MY SIDEBAR?
Yes! Please, however, credit when using it as a sidebar, though! You don't have to credit to use it as a reaction gif.
DO YOU FOLLOW BACK?
Well, sometimes. I check all the blogs that follow me, so I may or may not follow you. Please, please, don't send me messages asking me to follow you back!
WHAT TAG DO YOU TRACK?
#Seefer or #Docta23
HOW DO YOU MAKE ALL YOUR GIFS?
I use Photoshop CS5 and I learned how to gif from Here, which is also the place I got Photoshop.
DO YOU TAKE GIF REQUEST?
Yes, but only if im already giffing that show/movie
*POSTS SOMETHING* COULD YOU NOT POST THAT?
TAG YOUR SPOILERS, PLEASE!!!!
this is not a spoiler free blog. I tag spoilers for the first two/three days after the episode is aired. After that, don't tell me to tag shit.
HOW DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MANY A'S ARE IN YOUR URL?.
WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE???
If you really wanna know i guess check this
"hello 911 why r dads sexist"
- duolingo // learn languages for free
- rhymezone // type in a word and find words that rhyme
- onelook // reverse dictionary
- hemingwayapp // check your essay for readability
- thesaurus // find synonyms, antonyms and more
- planetebook & gutenberg // free ebooks
- coursera // free online courses
- realtimeboard // a virtual pinboard
- pianotte & imslp // free piano sheet music
- tunefind // find songs used in movies and tv shows
- tothebestof // listen to the top 10 songs of any band or musical artist
- omgcatz // download 8tracks playlists
- tags.goose // mass tumblr tag replacer
- colorpicker // helps you choose #hex colours
- wordmark // helps you decide on fonts from your computer
- iemoji // copy+paste tool for ios emojis on browsers
- simpledesktops & subtlepatterns // simple desktop backgrounds
- fount // identify fonts on websites
- dafont & googlefonts // places to find lots of fonts
- wigflip // pixel speech bubble generator
- myfridgefood // check what stuff you have in your fridge and get some recipe ideas
- roadtrippers // tool to plan a roadtrip across america
- recitethis // turn a quote into a masterpiece
- letterboxd // organize the movies you’ve watched, loved and plan on watching
- soundrown // listen to various calming sounds
(likes boys but isn’t happy about it)